Saturday, April 4, 2009

a screwed up omelette on my part, powerade

what's good being #2 of 97, if you can't even beat an outlier more than once? =P

finally had more than 8 hours of sleep las night. weird dreams, but can't recall them now. woke up round 12, afternoon routined it. made some breakfast, which went south before, during, and after it was made. headed out to get some work done. as soon as i left the house, found out that i fergot my wallet and keys...

anyways, headed out to the block i was to cover. first place i ran into was a church,which i later found out i came in thru the side. continued round the block, started to rain a bit, but was doin ok. brought my iPod to prevent boredom, prolly not a good idea to sing Notorious B.I.G. in front of a 4 year old, no?

some ppl were really nice, other ppl were kinda defensive. one guy i agitated, because i called his house number, which was clearly on his doorbell. winds were screwin me and the gps signal, decided to put some gloves on. soon as i put both gloves on, got a phone call from ivan. finished the block in bout 4 hours, then headed back to base. dropped off the work materials, then rushed out with the house, tv dinner in hand.

ymg sucks...ppl don't trade fair, nor do they wanna challenge themselves at all. thinkin of makin a new deck soon, once the materials are found/proxied. pretty bored all the time there.

came back to base again, washed some dishes, makin dinner, plannin my next week.

============================================================

....i notice how chic the south end can be, but it feels so heartless. gated communities, urban renewal, and yuppies... face it, ppl aren't better when they have money; they either start good and fall, or they remain good when they have it.

============================================================

the question in my mind now isn't what i'm lookin for-it's who i'm lookin for. my mate, my compadres, my allies, my guidance, myself, my Lord.

No comments: