Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 2 of Charlotte, NC

I've yet to find someone from the Carolinas who has a Carolinean accent.
 
I woke up this morning, and headed across the street to the conference room for our Day 1 training. The central air was running too hard. Also after going through that training case, I felt too much sympathy towards the fake family presented in the training.
 
For lunch, I went to the Kangaroo Express across the street to pick up a snack. Everything was cheaper there - a 14 oz Slush cost $1.20 and a 32 oz Slush cost $1.50. Cigarettes were $5 a box and for the brand name ones too.
 
I'm looking to check out the city either tomorrow or the day after if plans go well. Also, I'm looking forward to checking out the regional office to see what kind of pearls of wisdom we can learn there too. The weather's nice, and it hasn't rained yet. All is good for now.

Posted via email from Bloodscope Economics

No comments: